Infinite Wellness Solution’s Health Risk Assessments are comprehensive health and wellness tools that give expert health and wellness recommendations based on easy-to-use interactive quizzes. The interactive Assessment Manager™ engine uses reactive logic to intelligently guide users through a series of questions that evaluate their health and lifestyle and provide custom results and recommendations. Related links also allow users to find out more about the topic and their personalized results. Users can also return to review and track their results over time.
Each assessment meets rigorous editorial standards to provide your consumers with accurate and trustworthy health and wellness information. Additionally, you have the added flexibility of delivering these engaging tools as a separate hosted web page or as an embedded page in your site. The assessments can be branded with your logos and your color scheme to seamlessly integrate with your company’s health care solution.
Health Risk Assessments: Disease-Specific
- Bladder Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Cognitive Decline
- Colon Cancer
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Health Risk Assessments: Lifestyle and Work-Style
- Career Burnout – Find out if your job is taking a toll on your mental health.
- Movement Awareness – Learn how to function better with more energy and less pain.
- Eating Behavior – Examine your relationship with food.
- Stress Management – Learn how to deal with the stresses of daily life.
- Fitness Assessment – Take this quiz to see how well you are doing staying in shape.
- Stress Style – How do you react to stress?
- Fitness Quotient – Test your knowledge of fitness. You might be surprised.
- Work Addiction – Are you addicted to work?
- H.E.A.R.T. – Are you living in your heart or in your head?
Health Risk Appraisals: Conditions and Symptoms
- Depression Consultation – Evaluate whether you might be depressed and identify the severity, type, pattern, causes, chronology and associated conditions.
- Menopause – Find out whether you might be in menopause or perimenopause.
- Depression Screen – Learn whether your symptoms might be caused by depression.
- Pain and Limitations – Investigate causes and prevention of musculoskeletal problems.
- Emotional Health – Evaluate your emotional health.
- Post-Traumatic Stress – Find out if you are suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress.
- Insomnia – Are you having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
Health Risk Assessment Profiles
- Aryuvedic Profile – Determine your Ayurveda constitutional type and how to keep it in proper balance.
- Preventive Care – Your personal preventive care recommendations.
- Cancer Prevention Grade – Find out if you get an “A” in preventing all types of cancer.
- Sleep – Are you having problems related to getting enough sleep?
- Chinese Elemental Profile – Determine your elemental type according to traditional Chinese medicine.
- Tibetan Medicine Profile – Take steps to keep yourself in balance with appropriate behaviors, diet, and medicinal herbs.
- Enneagram Profile – Self-assess and recognize your primary personality for your dark and light sides.
- Total Health Grade – Find out your health grade in many areas such as overall health, fitness, nutrition, stress/coping, safety, heart health, and cancer resistance.
- General Health – Get a picture of your overall health.