Employee Wellness Plan corporation plan review (from Key #19)
- A Employee Wellness Plan corporation plan is a roadmap for success.
- Your Employee Wellness Plan corporation plan should convincingly demonstrate
that your Employee Wellness Plan will help the organization to achieve its
More smart Employee Wellness Plan corporation planning strategies
Planning the Employee Wellness Plan
- Find out how your organization plans so that your planning process will
be in sync with what already happens in the organization.
- Involve other employees. A planning team brings their combined experience
and perspective to the process. Including potential partners as you plan will
make it easier to get their buy-in later.
Thinking of the big picture
- Consider the barriers and challenges that might be encountered during Employee
Wellness Plan implementation. Develop strategies ahead of time to overcome
these potential problems.
- Do a SWOT analysis and examine Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and
- This analysis will help you establish potential problem areas or resource
shortfalls and opportunities for growth or increased partnerships with other
- The WORST corporation planning strategy: sitting in your office; working
The best Employee Wellness Plan corporation planning strategies
- Get out of your office; get out of the corporation. The more employees
you involve in the Employee Wellness Plan planning process, the better. Always
look for ways to expand your network.
- Keep your budget employees informed. Get to know their philosophy of financial
- Be able to articulate the impact if your budget is not fully funded.
- Stay away from basing your impact-if-not-funded argument solely on: “We
- Instead, describe the impact-if-not-funded with phrases like: injuries
to workers, raised compensation costs, raised medical care costs for patients,
lost work time, loss of licenses/accreditations, loss of workload to the Tricare
- Have purchase requests ready to be submitted. There is often a short window
of time to process these requests. Having the information gathered ahead of
time will make it easy to submit the information right away.
A well thought-out Employee Wellness Plan corporation plan is essential in
these times of shrinking budgets and resources. A good corporation plan will
help you gain leadership support and help you get and keep resources needed
to start the Employee Wellness Program.