A corporation plan is a roadmap for success. Use the guidelines below to develop a realistic corporation plan and budget for your Employee Wellness Programs.
What is a corporation plan?
- A plan for success
- A document that convincingly demonstrates that your Employee Wellness Plan
will help the organization to achieve its goals.
Questions to ask when developing a Employee Wellness Plan corporation
- Why do you need to do the Employee Wellness Program?
- What are you going to do?
- Where are you going to do it?
- Who is the target audience?
- How are you going to do it?
- Who is going to start the Employee Wellness Program?
- How much will the Employee Wellness Plan cost Senior Management?
- What is Senior Management going to get out of the Employee Wellness Program?
Why should Senior Management invest in the Employee Wellness Program?
Employee Wellness Plan corporation Plan Components
- Title and duration of the Employee Wellness Plan
- Points of contact
- Background information (description of need; bibliography/literature review;
how the Employee Wellness Plan will help achieve the organization’s
- Employee Wellness Plan description
- Goals and objectives
- Implementation site
- Target population
- Work plan
- Partnerships and collaborations
- Timelines and milestones
- Budget and resource requirements (dollars and employees)
Gaining the support of leadership
- Clearly link the Employee Wellness Plan goals and objectives to the organization’s
- Focus on the desired outcomes.
- Use the right language for the right audience. By way of example, Senior
Management is interested in decreased clinic visits, increased provider productivity,
management of the health of the population. However, Senior Management is
interested in increased readiness, decreased lost duty/training time, and
decreased disability and FECA claims.
- A well thought-out Employee Wellness Plan corporation plan will help you
gain leadership support, help you get and keep resources needed to start the
Employee Wellness Program, and keep the Employee Wellness Plan on track towards